Create Account | Twitter | Blog | Contact Support
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
What is Tebex and why does my server need it?
Tebex is a platform for server owners to fund their server, providing a webstore for the sale and distribution of in-game items, ranks, and cosmetics. Expanding to include Discord monetization and far, far more...
Initially created as a solution for Minecraft server monetization (under the name of Buycraft.net), Tebex has now evolved to support 12 games in total, with more games to be announced in future. Tebex currently offers server monetization for all of the following games:
- Minecraft (Java Edition, Bedrock, Offline)
- 7 Days to Die
- ARK: Survival Evolved
- Garry’s Mod
- GTA V (Five M)
- Space Engineers
- Team Fortress 2
How will my players use Tebex?
Here is an example of what your webstore may look like: https://example.buycraft.net/ using one of our free templates and themes.
- Players browse your webstore.
- Players purchase their items via a range of 10+ payment gateways.
- The plugin automatically gives the player the item on your server.
Which Minecraft server platforms do you support?
We currently support Bukkit, Spigot, Sponge, Bungeecord, Nukkit, and PocketMine, Forge.
Our main features:
You can create a Tebex account and follow the setup instructions to install the plugin on your Minecraft server by clicking here.
- Advanced webstore and control panel
- Monetize your Discord server with our bot
- A range of plans to suit your needs
- Community goals and more, with our modules
- Customize your webstore with theme and template editors
- We support receiving funds via Paypal, Stripe, Paymentwall, Paygol, Mollie, 2Checkout, Paysafecard and others
- Advanced chargeback prevention system
- Fight PayPal disputes with the automatic dispute responder that sends evidence to PayPal on your behalf (Business accounts only)
- Detailed statistics to help you with improving the sales of your store
- Sales for single, multiple and storewide purchases
- Discounts with sales and coupons
- Multiple webstores on your account
- Team accounts and permissions for your other team members
- And many more…
If you’d like to know more about Tebex or have a question please email [email protected] and we’d be happy to help.
The #1 platform for funding your community.
Idiots who review this 1 star for not downloading the correct version or complaining it costs 10 whole dollars a month. Holy hell, that is SO CHEAP for a plugin that does SO MUCH. Grow up and stop complaining, this plugin/panel is the best solution for almost any type of server.
Can't imagine using anything else, this does it all!
04.08 09:01:54 [Server] INFO [BuycraftX] Enabling BuycraftX v12.0.2*
04.08 09:01:54 [Server] ERROR Error occurred while enabling BuycraftX v12.0.2 (Is it up to date?)
04.08 09:01:54 [Server] INFO java.lang.IllegalStateException: Wrong version of plugin used for server version. Please ensure that you downloaded the correct file.
04.08 09:01:54 [Server] INFO at net.buycraft.plugin.bukkit.BuycraftPluginBase.onEnable(BuycraftPluginBase.java:82) ~[?:?]
04.08 09:01:54 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-152]
04.08 09:01:54 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:338) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-152]
04.08 09:01:54 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:420) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-152]
04.08 09:01:54 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:467) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-152]
04.08 09:01:54 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:381) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-152]
04.08 09:01:54 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:474) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-152]
04.08 09:01:54 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:282) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-152]
04.08 09:01:54 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:869) ~[patched_1.14.4.jar:git-Paper-152]
Not sure why this plugin gets such a bad rep, I haven't had a single issue with it aside from one guy having trouble verifying his account on tebex. Overall the functionality of both the plugin and the site have been great. Sure, if I bring in more than 250 a month I have to pay $10 a month but who cares? At that point I'd be making plenty of money to pay for it.