- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- JGGNote: The plugin is not 100% finished. I still have to work on fixing some bugs and adding new features, but I need some feedback from you guys,
Capture the Wool
Race for the wool.
So, what is Capture the Wool? Capture the wool is a minigame where the objective is to capture the enemy team's wool. But how, exactly?
Capture the wool is meant to be team played, which means all players (or most of them) must collaborate in order to win the game.
The game itself is simple, two teams (RGB and CMY) you need to infiltrate yourselves in the enemie's base and steal their 3 wools (One at a time) and return them to your base and place them in your team's victory monument.
Seems easy, am I right? Wait, there's more! The enemies will have defenses set up, so you'll have to prepare for battle!
There are resources all over the map, from wood to diamonds.
At the base you'll have some basic resources, like some iron to make yourselves a pickaxe or other tools, but then down the mine you'll have loads more and more precious resources such as diamonds and emeralds!
But your team must organize itself and asign roles to each player.
One can be the miner, one the builder, two of them the attackers, another the defender... The strageties are endless!
Lots of fun for players, and even more possibilites for server administrators, they can prepare tournaments, make a clan system... Who knows?
- Download the CaptureTheWool.jar file.
- Place it in your server's plugin folder.
- Start/Reload the server.
- Place your game map in the \CaptureTheWool\Worlds folder that it has generated.
- Join the server and open up the mapbuilder and start configurating the map.
- Customize the general settings or whatever you want.
- Save all the configuration files, save the map configuration from the mapbuilder and reload the server.
- That's it! You're ready to go!
/ctw - Main command. Tells you the current version.
/ctw start - Start's the game.
/team <Team> - Lets you join a team.
/team random - Joins a random team for you.
/ctw mapbuilder - Gives you the mapbuilder item so you can open it.
/role - Opens the role selector menu.
/kit - Opens the kit selector menu.
LINKS OF INTEREST:
- CTW.Start - Access to the /ctw start command.
- CTW.MapBuilder - Access to the /ctw mapbuilder command.
Want to make your own custom CTW, or maybe just take a look into it's inner workings? Feel free to check out my GitHub repository with the code of it!
Capture the Wool 2.1
Capture the Wool plugin. (More or less capture the flag)