- Tested Minecraft Versions:
What is it?
Tired of people racing about your server with tons of items? or just wanting to provide some realism? Cargo lets you stop people moving about quickly using teleports with lots of inventory items. Make them walk or use other methods of transport.
A plugin from BYTE www.byte.org.uk. give us a visit for more plugins, downloads and our RPG server
This plugin was initially developed to force the use of cargo ships on BYTE, no Minecraft items were affected we just needed a method of getting people to convey their valuable goods via ship (movecraft) but still allow teleporting or fast travel to areas or towns. This plugin can also be used to stop people going mining then just tp home with all the ore.. they have to get out of the mine!!
- Allow per world.
- Commands are restricted while carrying cargo.
- Only certain MC items are affected.
- Configure specific display names that are affected for shop plugins.
- Restrict cargo being placed in enderchests.
- Configure worlds affected.
- Configure which Minecraft items (Material) are affected.
- Configure which commands are affected.
- Configure which Minecraft items (Item Names) are affected.
- /cargo - display info screen
- /cargo items - display restricted items
- /cargo debug - debug mode
- /cargo reload - reload plugin
- cargo.debug - allow debugging
- cargo.reload - allow reloading
- cargo.commmands - player exempt from command restrcitions
- cargo.enderchest - player exempt from enderchest access restriction
- cargo.tp - player exempt from tp restrictions
Place the plugin in the plugins folder.
Start and stop server
Edit config.yml - adding worlds to allow in, commands to detect and items to restrict movement of