- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- nbdSteveCarmor v1.3.2Description:
Carmor is a free custom armor plugin inspired by the armor sets from ComsicPVP. You can create your own custom sets that have configurable: additional damage, damage reduction, item name, lore and enchantments. Each armor set also has a custom equip message, this is sent to the player when they equip a full set of custom armor. Furthermore, each set can have custom attacks, there are currently two types of attacks (yijiki etc.), more are being added.
- Everything can be customized in the plugin
- There is a list of passive & damage modifiers that can be added to each armor set.
- Each armor set can have its own potion effects, these will be applied to the player when they are wearing a full set and removed when they take 1 piece of armor off
- Easy to add more armor sets, simply add them to the armor.yml and give them to your players
- Create armor sets that are unique to your server, or mimic those of bigger servers like CosmicPVP.
- The plugin is super lightweight
- The armor sets can be given through a command in game, this works with crates and buycraft as well
- There are currently 2 different special attacks, these can be added to the same armor sets as the attacks stack.
- This will strike nearby enemies with lightning, the lightning strike will not damage the player wearing the armor
- syntax in armor.yml: <attackType>:<if the radius is random>:<radius>:<proc chance>
- example:Potion Attack:Code (Text):lightning:true:5:0.4
- this will give nearby enemies the desired potion effect, you can make this any type of effect
- syntax in armor.yml: <attackType>:<potion effect given>:<level>:<duration in seconds>:<random radius enabled>:<radius>:<proc chance>
- example:TODO:Code (Text):potion:poison:3:3:true:5:0.3
- add factions support for special attacks
¤▬▬▬¤Passive & Damage Modifiers:
- health:24 , this will set the players maximum health to 24 hearts
- +dmg:1.20 , this will increase the players offensive damage by 20%
- -dmg:0.8, this will decrease the players defensive damage by 20%
- -kb:100 , this will decrease the amount of knockback that the player wearing the armor set will take, increase the number to take less kb.
- There is a main gui which contains icon for each of the armor sets, when the player clicks an icon they are taken to a gui specific to that armor set where they can buy each piece.
- The gui supports up to 54 different armor sets.
- Add a "back to gui button" to each of the armor set gui
- Add an "information item" to the main gui to explain the armor sets! This item is completely customizable and can be disabled.
/ca - carmor.gui
/ca help - carmor.help
/ca reload - carmor.reload
/ca list - carmor.list
/ca give - carmor.give
(example: /ca give <player> <set number> <item(diamond_helmet or leather_helmet)> <amount>)
in order for the player to buy the armor set they must have the permission: carmor.gui.<armor set number> (example: carmor.gui.1 permission to buy armor-set-1)
- Vault (required to use the Gui feature, the plugin will run if you do not have this on your server).
Simply drag and drop the plugin into your plugins folder and restart your server!
¤▬▬▬¤Report Bugs / General Support:
You can seek support in my SUPPORT DISCORD, or you can message me on Spigot.
**PLEASE SEEK SUPPORT BEFORE LEAVING A BAD REVIEW**
Carmor (Cosmic Armor) || Yijiki, Potion Effect Special Attacks 1.3.2
Create your own, custom armor sets like CosmicPVP!
- Fixes! Jan 13, 2019
- Return To Gui Button + Gui Information Item Jan 12, 2019
- New Passive & Damage Modifiers + Permission Based Wear Jan 11, 2019