- Previously if a player was killed from the lightning strikes of the attack the wearer of the armor would not get the kill. This has been fixed, the damage is registered to come from the wearer.
Carmor (Cosmic Armor) || Yijiki, Potion Effect Special Attacks 1.3.7
Create your own, custom armor sets like CosmicPVP!
- You can now customize more things in regards to the lightning special attack, this includes: the amount of times lightning will strike, the delay between strikes and the actual amount of damage each strike will do.
- This means you can buff the ability as much as you want (inlcuding the actual damage!).
lightning:<random radius>:<radius>:<number of strikes>:<delay between strikes (in ticks)>:<damage per strike>:<proc chance>
- Fixed an error...
- In this update I added the warp special attack, this will teleport the player being attacked behind their attacker! Please see the main page for the syntax
- Option to disable players need to pay for armor pieces, add disable-buy: false to your config
- I updated the default armor, messages and armor-gui files, they look nicer in my opinion.
- Sometimes getting a nullpointer from the serverpotioncheckrunnable class, this has been fixed
- Removed a bug where the command wouldn't work, this was due to a mismatch in the command I'd written and the one being registered.
- Removed a debug message in the KB section of damage modifiers.
- Moved the maven repositories for dependencies rather than project directory.
- I have spent a lot of time making the Wiki professional and helpful.
- Fixed the default gui config, this was causing people to get an internal error message when they were running the /ca command. This is just because of different item names for different versions
- Fixed a bug that would cause console spam, this should hopefully be fixed - please report it if you see it again!
I got a request on discord to add a return button, this has been added and appears in all of the individual armor set Guis. I also added an information item that can appear in the Main Gui, this is basically just a customizable item that will sit in the Gui.
Add these lines to your current files
# This button will be added to each armor gui, set the slot in the individual set sections.
# If you don't want to button to be in the gui set the slot...
There is no longer the: additional-damage, and reduced-damage options in the armor.yml for each set. This has been replaced by a list of modifiers that can be added to each set, example:
# See the spigot page for all modifiers & syntax
- There are currently 2 different special attacks, these can be added to the same armor sets as the attacks stack.
- This will strike nearby enemies with lightning, the lightning strike will not damage the player wearing the armor
- syntax in armor.yml: <attackType>:<if the radius is random>:<radius>:<proc chance>
- example:Code (Text):lightning:true:5:0.4
- this will give nearby enemies the desired potion effect, you can make this...
I added the option to add a lightning bonus attack to the armor set:
# currently there is on the lightning bonus attack, syntax is: <attackType>:<if the radius is random>:<radius>
- Added extensive gui methods
- There is a main gui which will contain icons for each of the armor sets, when the player clicks on one of these they will be taken to the next gui page containing the armor for that set
- Everything about the gui can be customized (name, items, item lore, size etc.), the gui also supports up to 54 armor sets.
- I created new config files, there are no changes to the existing files.
- Changed some methods for code...
Page 1 of 2