- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/cailir/cDrops2InvYou don't have to pick up the drops anymore!
When you break a block or kill a mob, the drops will get put directly into your inventory. If your inventory is full, the items will desapear.
Compatible With:WorldGuard: cDrop2Inv will not put the drop into your inventory when WorldGuard region deny permissions.
Any plugin that cancels BlockBreakEvent: cDrop2Inv will not put the drop into your inventory when the BlockBreakEvent is cancelled.
- cdrops2inv.autopickup - to enable block break auto pickup
- cdrops2inv.mobdrops.autopickup - to enable mob drops auto pickup
- cdrops2inv.reload - to reload the pluginCommands:
- /cdrops2Inv - to reload the pluginSupport Required?
Ask support at our GitHub Issues page: https://github.com/cailir/cDrops2Inv/issues
Our developement releases are available at GitHub releases page, tagged with the end as "-DEV". Available at: https://github.com/cailir/cDrops2Inv/releases
Stats DisclosureThis plugin utilizes a plugin metrics system, which means that the following information is collected and sent to bstats.org:
- Your server's randomly generated UUID
- The amount of players on your server
- The online mode of your server
- The bukkit version of your server
- The java version of your system (e.g. Java 8)
- The name of your OS (e.g. Windows)
- The version of your OS
- The architecture of your OS (e.g. amd64)
- The system cores of your OS (e.g. 8)
- bStats-supported plugins
- Plugin version of bStats-supported plugins
Get dropped itens in your players' inventory instantly