- Southpaw018, cindy_k, Llmdl
Cenotaph - A Dead Man's chest plugin for Bukkit
Save your players' inventory from disappearing when they die.
Download (Direct JAR): http://basket.cindyscats.com/servic.../content/MoofIT/Cenotaph/4.3/Cenotaph-4.3.jar
If the player is carrying a chest when they die, place that chest and fill it with as much of their inventory as possible
If the player is allowed, and is carrying two chests, a large chest will spawn to catch all of their inventory
Possible for specific groups/players to be given free chests with no need to carry one with them
Any items that won't fit in the chest will still drop to the ground!
Supports the Permissions plugin, will default to allowing everyone to use basic tombstone if not available
Supports LWC for chest AND sign protection if it is installed
Configurable timeout for LWC unprotection
Configurable timeout for destruction of tombstones, works in unloaded chunks as well
Quickloot support, right click the sign on a tombstone to loot all items in it (Your tombstone only!)
Place a sign on top of the chest stating the players name and time of death
The ability to point your compass at your tombstones! (Broken in 1.4)
Configurable messages on Cenotaph signs
Admin commands for management
cenotaph.use - Allow the player/group to use the cenotaph mod
cenotaph.freechest - Allow the player to get a chest whether they are carrying a chest or not
cenotaph.large - Allow the player to spawn a large chest if carrying two chests and if one will fit
cenotaph.lwc - Protect the placed chest if LWC is enabled
cenotaph.lockette - Protect the placed chest if LocketteEnable config is true (you need lockette or deadbolt for this to work right)
cenotaph.sign - Whether the player gets a sign on their cenotaph chest
cenotaph.freesign - Allow the player to get a free sign whether they are carrying one or not.
cenotaph.freelockettesign - Give the player an additional free sign for Lockette
cenotaph.quickloot - Whether to allow a player/group to quickloot by right clicking the cenotaph sign.
cenotaph.nocost - Allow the player to not pay for the chest.
cenotaph.cmd.cenotaphlist - Allow this user to use /cenlist
cenotaph.cmd.cenotaphfind - Allow this user to use /cenfind
cenotaph.cmd.cenotaphinfo - Allow this user to use /ceninfo
cenotaph.cmd.cenotaphreset - Allow this user to use /cenreset
cenotaph.admin - Allow this user to physically destroy others' cenotaphs. Also a prerequisite for use of the other admin commands
cenotaph.admin.list - Allow this user to see all cenotaphs with /cenadmin list
cenotaph.admin.find - Allow this user to find any cenotaph with /cenadmin find
cenotaph.admin.info - Allow this user to check the time left on any cenotaph with /cenadmin time
cenotaph.admin.remove - Allow this user to destroy any cenotaph with /cenadmin remove
cenotaph.admin.reload - Allow this user to reload Cenotaph's configuration from config.yml
Lists your current cenotaphs with index numbers for the other commands.
Gives more information about a specific cenotaph and sets your compass to point at it.
Description: Tells how much time is left before a specific cenotaph unlocks or breaks
Sets your compass to point to your spawn again after using /cenfind
Displays all players with cenotaphs.
/cenadmin list <player>
Displays all cenotaphs for a player with indexes.
/cenadmin find <player> <index>
Displays additional information about a specific cenotaph (does not set compass like the user version does).
/cenadmin info <player> <index>
Gives time information about the indicated cenotaph.
/cenadmin remove <player> <index>
Destroys the indicated cenotaph, dropping its contents on the ground.
Displays the current version of this plugin and checks for a new version
See default config file for options and instructions.
Drakia: Cenotaph was originally Tombstone, by Drakia (TheDgtl). Many thanks to him for his hard work on the original plugin. You can access his Github repository here: https://github.com/TheDgtl/Tombstone
Acru: Thanks to Acru, the developer of Lockette, as well. His help getting the Lockette integration working as I stumbled by way though picking up Java was invaluable.
SouthPaw: for all the updates up to 4.0
cindyker: I removed the hard dependency on lockette for being available. Deadbolt and Lockette use the same sign types. So now it will just uses the config to decide.
LlmDl: making lockette support all it should be
- Adding support for WorldGuard by MegaNarwhal
- Adding Monetary support by MegaNarwhal
- Fixes for lockette/deadbolt by LlmDl
- Add locketteSign to saving and loading in tombBlock database, fixes auto-unlocking chests.
- Fix explosions destroying chests before lockette/deadbolt signs can be placed.
- Fix for lock time-out not showing properly on the message sent to players who just died and made a deathchest.
- Fix for explosion-deaths' cenotaphs not being saved to the database.
- Disable breaking the sign above chests if the chest is still locked by lockette/deadbolt.
- Add indicator to /cenlist displaying [Locked] status if locketteSign is still present on cenotaph.
- Show remaining locked time on /cenlist command.
- Fix Cenotaph's being left on the list when destroyed by tnt.
- Added the ability prevent tnt from breaking chests. Add tntProtection: true to the config.
- Fix Lockette blockface check.
- More Chest checks to be fixed.
- Fixed Empty chest check
- Updated to support LWC 4.5.0-SNAPSHOT
- Build against 1.8 Spigot
- Changed Lockette dependency, now you can use DeadBolt too
- Java Version 1.7
- and MAVEN!
- Build against 1.6.4 Craftbukkit RB
- Fix sign code to use new Bukkit metadata system
- Build against 1.6 plugin dependencies released as of January 2014
- Build against 1.5.1 beta CB
- Build against plugin dependencies as of April 2013
- Add option to disable Dynmap
- Fix error on shutdown when Dynmap is not loaded/enabled
- A few minor improvements in speed/efficiency
- When used without an index number, the find and info commands now default to the last (most recent) cenotaph instead of giving an
Cenotaph Version 4.7
A Dead Man's chest plugin for Bukkit Save your players' inventory from disappearing when they die.