- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- All (you can translate messages in the config.yml)
This plugin allow you to change the max players on your server without changing the server.properties or restart your server.
Unlike others similar plugin wich simulate to change the slots but only allow you to join when the server is full, this plugin will directly change slot into Bukkit or BungeeCord, so commands like /list on Bukkit will show the new number of max players.
- Change the max players into Bukkit or BungeeCord without restart or reload
- All messages are configurable
- Compatible with other plugins wich use the max players in the server (like Essentials)
- /setslots or /changeslot (permission: changeslots.admin): Change the max players on your server
When you restart your server the max players will be the amount in your server.properties
Code (YAML):Success: "&6The max slots is now to &c%n."
NoArgument: "&cPlease indicate a number."
NoNumber: "&cPlease put a valid number."
Error: "&cAn error occurred, please check the console!"
NoPermission: "&cYou don't have access to that command!"
# BungeeCord only: Does the plugin display real max players when you ping the server on server list?
Bugs and suggestions
Please don't post bugs or suggestions in the review section, but please open an issue on GitHub.
If you just have a question, you can ask it in the discussion page or on my Discord server.
And if you like this plugin you can leave a review or star the GitHub project.
ChangeSlots - Change max players / slots [Bukkit/Bungee] 2.3.0
Simple Bukkit and BungeeCord plugin to change the max players on your server without restart.