Disable all chat
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
The add-on disables chat with deactivation of command / chat and players without chat permission. If you can not talk in the chat!
And with the command / enable chat activate the chat and can talk again to all users
Tested in version 1.7, 1.8 and 1.11
- chat.chat With this permission you can use the command / chat enable / disable
- chat.yes With this permission, they can talk even if the chat is disabled
- chat.reload Permission to / reload chat
- chat.clearchat Clear chat / permission
- chat.bc broadcast
- /enable chat activate the chat.
- /disable chat disable chat
- /chat recharge Recharge config.yml
- /chat clear Delete the chat
- /chat bc broadcast
Place the .jar in the add-ons folder.
Start or reload the server.
#The following message appears to the person who placed the /chat disable command.
command-disable-chat: '&7The chat has been &cdisabled'
#The following message appears to the person who placed the /chat enable command.
command-enable-chat: '&7The chat has been &aenable'
#If the person does not have permission to execute the command you will see this.
no-permission: '&cYou dont have permissions for this!'
#If the person does not have the permission of chat.yes and tries to speak you will see the following message.
text: '&6[&bChat&6] &7The chat is disabled.'
#How many lines do you want to delete?
#What message do you want to appear at the end?
end-clear: '&6Chat delete by Staff.'
Broadcast-prefix: '&4[&bAlert&4] &a'
#Permanent chat disabled (true)
#Permanent chat enabled (false)
#Permission to speak even if the chat is disabled: chat.yes
Add% player%, etc
add a config.new.yml file for when there are updates contains the new configuration and can be added to the config.yml
Leave your suggestion to implement!
If you like the resource, consider donating!
Enjoy this plugin!
Chat Disable 1.6
This plugin allows you to activate and deactivate the chat