Disable all chat
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
The add-on disables chat with deactivation of command / chat and players without chat permission. If you can not talk in the chat!
And with the command / enable chat activate the chat and can talk again to all users
Tested in version 1.7, 1.8 and 1.11
- chat.chat With this permission you can use the command / chat enable / disable
- chat.yes With this permission, they can talk even if the chat is disabled
- chat.reload Permission to / reload chat
- chat.clearchat Clear chat / permission
- chat.bc broadcast
- /enable chat activate the chat.
- /disable chat disable chat
- /chat recharge Recharge config.yml
- /chat clear Delete the chat
- /chat bc broadcast
Place the .jar in the add-ons folder.
Start or reload the server.
#The following message appears to the person who placed the /chat disable command.
command-disable-chat: '&7The chat has been &cdisabled'
#The following message appears to the person who placed the /chat enable command.
command-enable-chat: '&7The chat has been &aenable'
#If the person does not have permission to execute the command you will see this.
no-permission: '&cYou dont have permissions for this!'
#If the person does not have the permission of chat.yes and tries to speak you will see the following message.
text: '&6[&bChat&6] &7The chat is disabled.'
#How many lines do you want to delete?
#What message do you want to appear at the end?
end-clear: '&6Chat delete by Staff.'
Broadcast-prefix: '&4[&bAlert&4] &a'
#Permanent chat disabled (true)
#Permanent chat enabled (false)
#Permission to speak even if the chat is disabled: chat.yes
Add% player%, etc
Leave your suggestion to implement!
If you like the resource, consider donating!
Enjoy this plugin!
Chat Disable 1.6
This plugin allows you to activate and deactivate the chat