- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Are You Tired of going into google each time to copy-paste some text smiley faces with odd letters?, Well Fear no More! ChatPlaceholders is a Lightweight, Efficient Plugin For Your Server that allows you to add or remove any Chat Placeholder at any time! without restarting or reloading your server! You can also list all currently loaded placeholders so you could choose from the endless amount of text smileys that you can create!
if you encounter ANY bug or crash while using this plugin, please contact me here on spigot, or message me on skype (username: iamblocklord). Any bug report will be helpful for improving the plugin in the future .
You are also free to leave any suggestions.
- chatplaceholders.toggle - The Permission to use the /togglecase Command.
- chatplaceholders.add - The Permission to use the /addplaceholder Command.
- chatplaceholders.remove - The Permission to use the /removeplaceholder Command.
- chatplaceholders.list - The Permisison to use the /listplaceholders Command.
- /togglecase - Toggles wheather or not the placeholders are case sensitive.
- /addplaceholder <placeholder> <value> - Adds a new Placeholder to the List of Placeholders with a given value that replaces it.
- /removeplaceholder <placeholder> - Removes a given Placeholder.
- /listplaceholders - Lists all currently loaded placeholders from the Config.yml file.
- /toggleplaceholders - Toggles wheather your messages get checked for placeholders or not.
Chat Placeholders 1.0.5-B1
A Simple Plugin To Implement Placeholders/ Keywords in Chat.