What is it about?
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- English, Spanish
↬ With this plugin you can chat from another player with just one command.
↬ /chat change (Player)
- Download ChatChange
- Put the plugin in your plugins folder
- Start your server and wait until the plugin creates the configuration
- Go to your server/plugins/ChatChange/config.yml and modify it as you like#The message when a player executes the command and does not have permission
NoPermission: '&7[&cChat&8Change&7] &cYou do not have permission!'
#When the player is offline
OfflinePlayer: '[&cChat&8Change&7]] &cThe player is offline'
#When you return to your chat
MyChat: '[&cChat&8Change&7] &aYou have returned to your chat'
#When you put the command wrong
IncorrectCommand: '[&cChat&8Change&7] &cUsage: /chat change &8<player>'
#When you put "change" wrong
IncorrectChange: '[&cChat&8Change&7] &cUsage: /chat change &8<player>'