This plugin allows players to change their chat color to different colors, as well as bold, italics etc. Updated regularly.
- Change the color of the server chat!
- Create the color, and style that you want! Now supporting four modifiers, widening your customization of your chat!
- Change your chat to light blue and bold or dark red, italic and underlined! You can even go as far as italic, bold, underlined and light purple!
- One simple command, and you can change your color with a single click with the new GUI!
- Change everyone's chat, or just your own!
- Change an individual player's chat color!
- Only let people use certain colors!
- Check your own chat color, or check someone elses!
- Every aspect has a permission, so you can give players exactly what you want them to have permission for!
- Supporting all Bukkit / Minecraft color codes, including bold, italics, and others!
- Colour console messages (Not that it matters )
- An active author - I will almost always be here to answer questions or add new features!
chatcolor.use Allows use of the plugin. Other permissions are still needed for commands etc.
chatcolor.change.self Allows use of '/chatcolor <color>' to change their own chat color.
chatcolor.change.others Allows use of '/chatcolor <player> <color>' to change another player's chat color.
chatcolor.change.global Allows use of '/chatcolor global <color>' to change every online player's chat color.
chatcolor.change.modifiers Allows use of the optional [modifier] parameter at the end of every command. e.g. '/chatcolor <color> [modifier]'
chatcolor.change.modifiers.multiple Allows the use of multiple optional [modifier] parameters at the end of setting their own chat color.
chatcolor.checkcolor.self Allows use of '/chatcolor check' to check their own chat color.
chatcolor.checkcolor.others Allows use of '/chatcolor check <player>' to check another player's chat color.
chatcolor.colors.<color> Allows the use of the specified color.
chatcolor.colors.* Allows the use of all colors.
chatcolor.modifiers.<modifier> Allows the use of the specified modifier.
chatcolor.modifiers.* Allows the use of all modifiers.
chatcolor.checkupdates Allows use of' '/chatcolor updates' to view the latest update log.
chatcolor.gui Allows use of '/chatcolor gui' to set their chatcolor through a GUI menu.
- Key: <param> - Required Parameter. [param] - Optional parameter. See below for parameter explanations.
- /chatcolor [player/global] <color> [modifier] [modifier] [modifier] [modifier] - Changes a chat color; theirs, another player's, or the global chat color, with four optional modifiers!
- /chatcolor check [player] - Tells the sender their current chat color, or another player's chat color, in color.
- /chatcolor updates - Sends the sender the latest update log.
- /chatcolor gui - Opens the GUI menu for color selection.
- Note: To use the [modifier] or [player] parameters, as well as the gui and update log, you have to have the required permission. See above for details on permissions.
Bukkit Color Codes:
- [global] Optional Parameter: - Used to set the chat color of everyone on the server.
- [player] Optional Parameter: - Used to set the chat color of a specific player. [player] should be replaced by a player's name.
- [modifier] Optional Parameter: - Used to add a modifier to a color, e.g. Bold (l), Italics (o) or Underlined (n).
- <color> Required Parameter: - Specifies the color to set the respective chat/s to.
- a - Light Green
- b - Light Blue
- c - Light Red
- d - Light Purple
- e - Light Yellow
- f - White
- 0 - Black
- 1 - Dark Blue
- 2 - Dark Green
- 3 - Blue
- 4 - Dark Red
- 5 - Purple
- 6 - Gold
- 7 - Grey
- 8 - Dark Grey
- 9 - Blue
- k - Obfuscated, constanty switches with symbols of the same size. Otherwise known as 'spinning' text.
- l - Bold
- m - Strikethrough
- n - Underlined
- o - Italics
- Language Setting - Easy to add, if anyone can give me a good translation of the messages, it would be appreciated!