**With version 1.1.+ you will need to delete your config.yml file and change "nameTag" to true for colored name tags. I also removed the message changes for certain events like player deaths. These may be added back in the future.**
This plugin allows players to change the color of their name (in chat, tab, and above their heads) as well as their chat message color. Please know that this plugin was originally intended for use on my personal SMP server so the features are built around that.
How to Install:
Download the file and place it into your /plugins folder for your server.
** If you want names above player heads to work, you will need to go into the config.yml file for this plugin and change "nameTag" to true. This is set to false by default because this plugin uses the scoreboard system. If you have other plugins that use the scoreboard system then you may want to keep this feature disabled. **
- Give access to all of the commands and the magic style.
- Give access to all commands.
- Give access to /chat command.
- Give access to /msg and /tell commands.
- Give access to /reply command.
- Give access to magic style.How to Use:
- Opens the chat editor menu.
- Usage: /chat
- /msg & /tell
- Sends a message to the specified player.
- Usage: /msg <player> <message> OR /tell <player> <message>
- Reply to the last person you messaged or received a message from.
- Usage: /reply <message> OR /r <message>Chat Menu Screenshots:
Choosing RED and BOLD would change your name from i_Jedi (in the default color) to i_Jedi.
Allows players to change the color of their names and chat messages.