- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12What is this?ChatColor allows players to change the color and style of their chat to many different things! All the Minecraft colors and modifiers supported!
- /chatcolor [player] <color> [modifiers] - Change yours or a player's chat color!
- /chatcolor permhelp - Shows permissions help!
- /chatcolor reload - Reloads the config, use if you edited it!
- /chatcolor reset - Use with caution, resets the config to the default!
- /chatcolor set <setting> <value> - Changes one of the many settings! (See below for details)
- /chatcolor - Shows your current chat color!
- /chatcolor cmdhelp - Shows command help!
Permissions:chatcolor.* Allows a player to use everything in ChatColor.
chatcolor.use Allows a player to use /chatcolor and /chatcolor cmdhelp.
chatcolor.color.* Allows a player to use all colors.
chatcolor.color.<color> Allows a player to use color.
chatcolor.modifier.* Allows a player to use all modifiers.
chatcolor.modifier.<modifier> Allows a player to use a modifier.
chatcolor.change.* Allows a player to change everyone's chat color.
chatcolor.change.self Allows a player to change their own color.
chatcolor.admin.* Allows a player to use all admin commands.
chatcolor.admin.<cmd> Allows a player to use an admin command.