- Improve | Use a fallback note sound when a sound you have in settings.yml is invalid. Also print a warning message regarding this instead of throwing an error.
ChatControl™ - The Ultimate Chat Plugin [500,000+ Downloads] [1.2.5 - 1.16.4] 5.9.1
The legendary chat plugin. Incredible solution for ads, swear, caps, spam, bots & more!
- Fix | Solved plugin loading issues in certain cases where files without reading permission are created. This also solves a rare case scenario where the plugin would not boot up if you had DS_Store macOS files in its directory.
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with the new Minecraft 1.16.x, you can just drop in Minecraft 1.2.5 R5.0 from 2012 instead, and enjoy the legendary ChatControl Free like you'd in the good old days! Yes, we do support that version.
Note: This version is Minecraft 1.4.7 to 1.16.1 compatible and it will NOT break on subsequent 1.16.x releases.
- Fix | Removed a warning message from bStats.
Note: I did a partial security audit of the code to ensure the plugin is stable and reliable, and the results were great. Minecraft 1.4.7 to 1.16 compatible. We are providing security and bug-fix updates at: https://github.com/kangarko/ChatControl-Free/issues
- Improve | Console messages no longer complain about the missing "softdepend" value in the plugin.
Note: YES, THIS VERSION WORKS FINE ON 1.15.2
Note: Due to large changes in the variable system, this version is marked as beta.
Important: The new variable names are not automatically migrated, you'll have to rename them by yourself. You can use Notepad++ and use mass search and replace to make the process the fastest.
- Fix | Solved players being able to use color codes in chat formatter despite not having chatcontrol.chat.format.* permissions.
- Improve | Print an error instead of fail if during scanning of your files for update some files have improper encoding. When this happens you will see a log in your console but the plugin will keep functioning. Do not report this, read this article on how to fix it on your end, thank you.
- Improve | You can now reload the plugin using "/chc rl" as well as the old "/chc r".
- Misc | Added a few debug messages (hidden by default) about PlaceholderAPI.
- Fix | Removed a forgotten debug message "API found" from the last update.
Page 1 of 11