- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
ChatFilter is a plugin that has two different ways of preventing players
from using certain words that you can set in a list! The first way is by
replacing the word with '*' so the word is hidden, and the second way is
to cancel the entire message and send the player an error message!
This is a lightweight chat filter solution for server owners wanting to keep it
clean! The filter list is empty when you first load the plugin up but I have
taken the liberty of pre-making list for you to take and add upon!
Just copy the text below and paste it into the list.yml folder, then reload
the plugin using "/chatfilter reload" in-game or through the console!
Put the ChatFilter.jar into your server's plugins folder, restart your server
to load the plugin up, go into the config and change the options
to whatever you like, making sure to add your worlds to the
Enabled-Words section, then do "/chatfilter reload" on your
server to initiate the changes you made in the config!
COMMANDS & PERMISSIONS
/chatfilter or /cf - Issues the main command for the ChatFilter plugin.
- chatfilter.* - To be able to use all of the ChatFilter commands & abilities!
/chatfilter add <word> - To be able to add a word to the Filter-List.
- chatfilter.add - To be able to use the add command.
/chatfilter remove <word> - To be able to remove a word from the Filter-List.
- chatfilter.remove - To be able to use the remove command.
/chatfilter list - To be able to view the current the Filter-List.
- chatfilter.list - To be able to use the list command.
/chatfilter clear - To be able to completely clear the Filter-List.
- chatfilter.add - To be able to use the clear command.
/chatfilter reload - Reloads the config. files for the ChatFilter plugin.
- chatfilter.reload - To be able to use the reload command.
/chatfilter help - Shows the help page for the ChatFilter plugin.
- chatfilter.help - To be able to use the help command.
- chatfilter.bypass - To be able to bypass the Filter-List and type as normal.