ChatFilter is an advanced chat filter system.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Almost every message is customizable in the config but the main language is English.
If a player types a blacklisted word this happens:
1. The message gets canceled so no one can see it.
2. The message gets sent to staff .
3. The message gets sent to the player trying to type a blacklisted word so it looks like he actually said it.
These are the commands in the plugin:
1. /cfadd <word to blacklist> (adds specified word to the blacklist)
2. /cfremove <word to remove from the blacklist> (removes specified word from the blacklist)
3. /cfblacklist (lists all blacklisted words)
These are all the permissions in the plugin:
chatfilter.add (for using the /cfadd command)
chatfilter.remove (for using the /cfremove command)
chatfilter.blacklist (for using the /cfblacklist command)
chatfilter.bypass (for bypassing the chatfilter)
chatfilter.alert (for getting the alerts of the players sending a blacklisted word)