- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
ChatGames is a plugin that allows you to animate your server through chat games that players can play.
For now there is only one game available:
- WordFind: you have to write the hidden word in the chat
- Quiz: you have to write the right answer in the chat
You can also set commands in the config that will be executed when a player wins a game.
- /chatgames reload - Reload the config (permission: chatgames.admin)
- money add %player% 100
question: "What's the capital of France ?"
question: "Who's the best developer ?"
question: "What game are you playing ?"
- money add %player% 100Code (YAML):permission-error: "&cYou don't have permission to use this command !"
word-found: "Good job %player%, you found the word &c%word%"
word-not-found: "The word to find was: &a%word%"
question-asked: "And the question is: %question%"
answer-found: "Good job %player%, you found the answer &c%answer%"
answer-not-found: "The answer was: &a%answer%"
If you have suggestions, let me know so that I can improve the plugin.