ChatItem is a script that allows you to display your items in the chat.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Just type [hand] or any other keyword in the chat and your items will be displayed.
This was originally a remake of ItemToChat, which you should use if you are using earlier versions of Skript.
- Supports multiple keywords
- Works with any chat format
- Supports multiple keywords/items in a single message
- Prevents the player from typing the same keyword multiple times:
Check out my [helmet][helm][head] ≫ Check out my [helmet]
- Skript 2.5.3+ (SkriptLang)
- SkBee 1.10.2+
1a. Download Skript & SkBee and add them to your plugins folder.
1b. Restart the server for the plugins to work.
2. Download the file of this resource, and place it in plugins/Skript/scripts.
3. Run the command /sk reload chatitem.
If you have run into a issue or if you have a suggestion, you can contact me on the forums, or on Discord (d4#3016).