- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Have you ever wanted to show off your awesome item in-game without having to throw it to someone else, at the risk of it being stolen?
Well now you can!
With [ChatItems], you can simply hold your item, type [item] in chat and watch it magically show up in chat!
With support for named items, all 1.16 items, showing the items in shulker boxes, item names being translated on the players side, support for all chat formatting plugins, and all versions from 1.8 to 1.16 you're sure to find it useful!
Multiple item slots!
- Main Hand:Code (Text):[i], [item], [hand]
- Offhand:Code (Text):[offhand]
- Helmet Slot:Code (Text):[helm], [helmet], [head]
- Chestplate Slot:Code (Text):[chest], [chestplate]
- Leggings Slot:Code (Text):[legs]
- Boots Slot:Code (Text):[boots]Languages
[ChatItems] will automatically translate item and block names to each users client language!
[ChatItems] supports most chat plugins!
If there's a plugin that [ChatItems] doesn't support, feel free to tell me so I can get it working!
Alternatively, tell the author of the plugin respectfully to have a look at implementing support for ChatItems!
- Put ChatItem.jar into your plugins folder along with LocaleLib.
- Start the server
ChatItems comes with a Developer API, you can check it out here!
I found a bug, what do I do?
If you've found a bug, I'd appreciate if you would report it on GitHub, where there's a nice issue template provided for you, or via my Discord server!
I need help!