This is a very simple plugin to get ChatLogs from players ingame. Your players can use them to submit a report in your forums.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- bukkit server
- mysql database
- easy to use - simply run /chatreport <player> and it will return an URL
- supports multi server setups with one database
- minigame / normal mode
- minigame mode: The ChatLog will contain messages the player has sent since the plugin was loaded.
- normal mode: The ChatLog will contain messages the player has sent in the last 15 minutes
- fast & secure - uses mysql prepared statements
- Put the Plugin in your plugins/ folder and restart/reload the server
- Open mysql.yml and enter your mysql details
- open config.yml and set the URL to your index.php file you'll upload in step 4
- Download ChatLog-Web here.
- Upload index.php on your webserver
- Open index.php with your browser and let it generate the config.php file.
- Open config.php and enter the same mysql details
help pageMetrics (old)
Code (Text):help: '&e%cmd% &c<Spieler> &7- &aLink zum ChatLog von &c<Spieler>'
error: '&7Keine Nachricht von &c%name% &7gefunden.'
url: '&eURL: &a%url%'
errorNotSaved: '&cKein ChatReport erstellt.'
Please let me know if you found any bugs or have ideas to add to the plugin. Thanks
- Backgrounds for the webpage
- Add mysql table prefix
- Log dynmap chat
- (maybe) Log commands
- enable/disable lines above and under the command usage message
- Add Permission Nodes
- Let Console run /chatreport
- Admin panel to see and manage (older) reports
- UUID support
- MySQL PDO driver (index.php)
Have fun using my first plugin.
Players can get the ChatLog from other players to report them (e.g. in your forums)