- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Easily manage the chat with the base command /chat!
Commands and permissions:
- /chat clear | chatmgr.gclear
- Clear the GLOBAL chat. I suggest you give this to your moderators.
- /chat pclear | chatmgr.pclear
- Clears your own chat!
- /chat toggle | chatmgr.toggle
- Stops players from talking in chat. Only those with the permission chatmgr.togglebypass can talk. (give it to your staff)
How to install:
- Put this plugin into your @/plugins folder
- Restart or reload your server
- Edit config
This is a lightweight plugin, and useful too!
Config + License:
#This plugin was created by Konetsu
#Hire me! Twitter: @Dev_Konetsu
#Please note, by purchasing this plugin, you are accepting the license (In the spigot page, included in the .jar file)
#You can use my plugin for one server / network only. If you use for anymore I can and WILL remove your license.
#You may NOT decompile my code, and you may NOT claim this plugin to be yours as well.
#This config is super simple! You may change the plugin prefix from here. Permissions and commands are listed at the bottom of the file
#Its suggested that the plugin prefix be SHORT like the default one below.
#SUGGESTION - make the prefix "" For a cleaner chat, make it look more professional.
# Commands & Permissions
# /chat - given to all
# /chat pclear - chatmgr.pclear
# /chat clear - chatmgr.gclear
# /chat toggle - chatmgr.toggle
# /chat dev - given to all
#If you want players to be able to speak while the chat is toggled, give them the following permission: chatmgr.togglebypass