- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/Reprevise/ChatModHave you ever wanted to block certain words and replace them with other words?
Let's say a player types 'cobble' and you want to replace it with the word 'dirt', you can do that, with ChatMod! In the config, you can find what each thing does, so you know how to use the plugin.
- If you do /cm toggle, the comments will clear! Read the config file before you do those commands.
- When a new update comes out, back up your config file and remember to check the latest update so you know what has changed in the config!
Description: Alias to /cm
/cm word add <word> <replacement>
Description: Add a bad word with it's replacement.
/cm word remove <word>
Description: Delete a bad word and it's replacement.
/cm word list
Description: View all bad words.
Description: Toggles the plugin
Description: Toggles word replacements.
/cm changemessage <new message>
Description: Change the sender message.
/cm changecooldown <time>
Description: Change the cooldown time
Description: Toggles chat cooldown functionality
Description: Reload the config.
- Replace words that you choose with other ones! (toggleable)
- Toggle the plugin
- Customizable anti-spam
- Edit config from in-game
- Algorithm to detect similar strings so you don't have to come up with every conceivable way a player could get around a word (toggleable)
I'm looking for suggestions for this plugin.
- Everything above in-game (commands)
- Command Permissions
- Anti-Spam (What the plugin is actually named after)
# Whether or not the plugin is enabled
# Cooldown related -------
# in seconds
# Filtering related -------
# If this is set to 'false' when the word 'dirt' is said, it will just block the message from being sent and
# give the sender a message defined in `badwords_message`.
- dirt: cobble
# If 'replace_words' is set to false, this message will be sent instead
badwords_message: "No bad words!"