- /chatping command aliases: chat, cp
- Errors are no longer thrown when entering invalid sounds or colors
- Changed from ChatColor names to color codes
- Updated permissions:
- chatping.ping - unchanged
- chatping.admin - allows use of the /chatping command
See when your username is mentioned in chat!
Fixed two typos in the code that caused issues with the new reload command as well as /chatping toggle message.
- /chatping version (returns the version of ChatPing your server is running)
- I finally got highlighting to work correctly. Now only the player who is mentioned receives a message with their name colored.
- Two new commands: /chatping toggle message (toggles whether or not to send a notification message to a user mentioned in chat) and /chatping reload (reloads the config file)
I am working on having the name be colored in chat for the user it matches, but for now I have done this workaround: the name remains unchanged in public chat, but the user is sent a message stating who mentioned you and what their message was.
- Added a better config file!
- Added /chatping toggle command - Use it to toggle color and sound! Uses the same chatping.config permission node.