- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12- This plugin is currently inactive and will not receive any updates or bugfixes -
ChatQuiz is a super addition to every server as an event plugin. With a simple command you can start a chat based quiz event. It broadcasts random questions and rewards your players for every correct answered question. This uses fancy clickable chat messages, your players do not have to type any commands! This plugin requires CT-Core, other than that, just drop it in plugins (make sure you have Vault plus a supported economy plugin installed)
- Highly customizable
- Uses clickable messages
- Add as many questions as you want
- Add as many quizzes as you want! [new]
- Efficient code and lightweight plugin
- A must have for every server. Perfect use for events
- All messages can be translated
A full list of permissions and commands can be found here
The default configuration can be found here
- This plugin requires Vault and a compatible Economy plugin
- Also CT-Core is required to run this plugin
Want to make a video? Contact me and it will be put here on the main page with credits to you!
Want to donate?
I'm developing this plugin in my free-time and release it as a free project, if you like my plugin and want to help me, please donate. Donating is the best way to help me out, it goes towards more bug-fixing. Thanks!
A simple but fun chat based quiz plugin with clickable messages