- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.14All configuration options are handled by the ChatReaction config.yml as of version 1.0
ChatReactionPlus is a work in progress add-on for my plugin
ChatReaction which allows you to enhance your ChatReaction experience. As of 1.0, the only feature available is the ability to display the reaction start / win / fail message on the actionbar instead of in chat.
This plugin will disable all messages on reaction start / win / fail that are sent to the chat box.
This plugin requires you have ChatReaction 1.6.1 or higher installed to work.
This plugin is also only compatible with Spigot 1.8 or higher.
This plugin may not be compatible with other actionbar plugins!
There is currently no configuration as it uses your ChatReaction configuration to obtain the start / win / fail messages.
This add-on will feature other cool features soon:
- enhanced / more complex reward system for winners.
- ability to display the start / win / fail messages in other places instead of just the actionbar.
- whatever else I can think of that will be cool!
As the actionbar is only 1 line, ChatReactionPlus only uses the first line of your start / win / end messages
The start message is dynamic when sent to the actionbar, %time% will update every second until the time is up!
Code (Text):# ChatReaction version 1.6.1 configuration file
- eco give @p 500
- give @p diamondblock 100
- '&8[&e&lReaction&8] &bType &f%word% &bto win! &f%time% &bseconds left!'
- '&8[&e&lReaction&8] &bUnscramble &f%word% &bto win! &f%time% &bseconds left!'
- '&8[&e&lReaction&8] &cNobody got the word in time &4:('
- '&8[&e&lReaction&8] &cNobody got the word &f%word% &cin time &4:('
- '&8[&e&lReaction&8] &f%player% &awon in &f%time% &aseconds!'
- '&8[&e&lReaction&8] &f%player% &aunscrambled the word &f%word% &ain &f%time% &aseconds!'
An add-on to ChatReaction which adds new special features!