The original plugin was created by @filoghost.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
A simple and powerful plugin to create GUIs for users.
Report a bug
- Multiple menus support.
- Open menus with items, signs or configurable commands.
- Customizable placeholders and symbols.
- High quality code.
- Economy support, through Vault (optional).
- Auto update notification of new releases.
- PlaceholdersAPI Support
Chest Commands GUI PAPI Supprot
Chest Commands Fork with Support to PlaceholdersAPI
There are few plugins i love more than Chest Commands.
Huge thank you for this plugin, if i where to wish for anything it would be for a simpler way to edit the menus, like a webbeditor or something similar but as it is, it's brilliant! Thank you <3
If you're looking for the 1.13 version it's here: