Chest Kits allows for kits to be stored in chests that are activated and filled when placed in the world. This plugin was based on a request made by Bukkit:mafumeaade13. Originally developed by Bukkit:FinalFred, this plugin has been updated for Spigot and 1.8 use.
- Supports storage of any items inside the chests
- Kits saved locally
- Cooldowns on kits
- Saved locally per player UUID
- Permissions per kit
- Detailed permissions to fit needs
- Console give support
Any command italicized can be used in console.
- /ckit create <KitName> - Create a kit
- /ckit cancel - Cancel the creation of a kit
- /ckit cooldown <KitName> <Milliseconds> - Add a cooldown on KitName.
- 1 second = 1000 milliseconds
- 1 minute = 60000 milliseconds
- 1 hour = 3600000 milliseconds
- 1 day = 86400000 milliseconds
- /ckit delete - Delete an existing kit
- /ckit reload - Reload all kits from files
- /ckit give <Player> <KitName> - Give a player a kit
- /ckit <KitName> - Attempt to redeem a kit
- Add a translation file for configurable messages
- Add configurable descriptions that create lore
- Show name concept
- Seconds instead of milliseconds
Compiled with Java 8
If another version is necessary, feel free to message me.
Thanks for your interest in my plugin!
Please post any bugs that arise so I can fix them as soon as possible.
Any features you would like to add please post to the plugin thread.
Chest Kits 1.0
The ability to store kits inside chests given to players!
Great concept, planned on making a Plugin like that myself for my Server, now I am just using this one.
One suggestion though: I don't quite like the messages provided by this Plugin and would like to change those.
I would also like to be able to customize the Name Prefix of the Item ("Chest Kit:")
in the config as well as the Lore.
Over all a great Plugin, it is just missing a bit of configurability at the moment.