What is Chestlink?
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Chestlink is a plugin that allows you to link 2 or more chests together, so that they always share the same inventory! This is great for situations where you need to access chests in a giant map, and need some sort of a control room or filling area! Next to linkiing chests the plugin can also block a chest's inventory, so no one can take anything out of it.
What commands does Chestlink have?
- cl add <name> <number> - Add to/Create a chestlink
- cl remove <name> - Removes all chests in a link
- cl block - Block the chest inventory from being interactable
- cl unblock - Unblock the chest inventory
- cl bypass - Allow a staffmember to bypass chests
What permissions does Chestlink have?
envoy.chestlink - Allows all the above commands
Have a suggestion?
Send it down below!