- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This plugin allow server admin to add preview chest.
It can be used to preview kits.
- /ChestPreview <help> : Display ChestPreview help
- /ChestPreview [create] : The next placed chest will be a ChestPreview
- : List all the ChestPreview
- /AddLight [reload] : reload the plugin
- ChestPreview.admin : Allows creation of ChestPreview to admin users
- ChestPreview.* : given to op
The plugin use metrics and an integrated updater.
Both can be disable in config.yml
How to use ChestPreview :
Connect as OP or get the ChestPreview.admin permission. To create a chest perview, use /chestpreview create, then place your chest or right click an existing chest with a chest in your hand. You can also define that all the chest in world will be ChestPreview by modifying config.yml As long as you have the ChestPreview.admin permission you will be able to add, remove or move any item in the chest. Otherwise, you will be able to open the chest but you won't be able to take anything from it.
Releases : https://github.com/hexosse/ChestPreview/releases
If you feel the need to donate to this plugin as coding always take time, then simply click the button below :