The ChestRandomizer plugin does exactly what it sounds like it would do: Puts random items into chests! Developed with intent for use in a survival games server, this lightweight plugin is best used for survival games, SkyWars, and similar games, but can just as easily be repurposed for any relevant use.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Using this plugin, you can fill loot into chests or empty them out using a single command. If not all defined chests, you can refill or empty any chests within a specified radius, or chests located in a predefined region.
- 1.16.x compatibility
- Simple-to-use command format and configuration
- Fully customizable configuration, including...
- Definition of chests you want to refill
- Define coordinates of chest in world
- Choose chest tier and (optional) region
- Ability to edit the configuration via command line
- Thoroughly developed chest configuration using in-game commands
- Chest creation/removal as well as region definition/removal
- Fully customizable tiers of chest items
- Customizable names
- Any items following standard Materials Enum naming
- Ability to vary amount of items in chests
- Ability to select a random tier for your chest based on a set probability
- Configured simply in the config.yml file
- Multi-world support for larger servers
- High-speed processing and automation through simple Java algorithms
Got questions or want to report a bug/suggest an idea? Leave a comment, or better yet, join my Discord: https://discord.gg/H8KRUgW
- Download ChestRandomizer-3.0.jar from Spigot
- Place in your plugins folder on your Minecraft server
- Reload, configure and done!
More description and tutorials (via GitHub) can be found through my GitHub wiki: https://github.com/abstractionAlpha/ChestRandomizer/wiki
A lightweight plugin to empty and refill chests on your server with random items.