- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This lightweight plugin is an easy to use chest regeneration plugin.
Note: Only use /cr report <msg> when you're having issues with the plugin.
Note: If you're switching from yml to MySQL you must go through these steps.
- Admins can easily make Regen chests instead of refilling chests every time they run out
- Multiverse Support
- Instant Regen (on Command)
- Regen all Chests with one command
- Permissions Support
- Saves item enchantment
- Saves item durability
- Saves item slot location
- Saves item Metadata
- Item Display Name Compatibility
- Written Book Compatibility
- Instant Regen Support
- Infinite Dispenser Support
- Developer API (Documentation soon)
- Enchanted Book Support
- Per-Player Loot
- Full Dispenser Compatibility
- Set all chests in a world
- Set all chests within a radius
- MySQL Support (Recommended instead of yml)
- In the config, set Use_MySQL to 'false' and ymlToSQL to 'true'.
- Start and stop your server
- Set ymlToSQL to 'false' and Use_MySQL to 'true'
Showcase (Old command syntax)
A lot of time and work goes into this plugin. If you enjoy it or find it useful, donate to support further development.
You may find previous versions here
- If you have an issue or suggestion message me directly
- FAQs are located on my website.
Before giving a review
- Read the forum for possible solutions to any issues you are having
- PM me Make sure to give any information that may be helpful
- Do not review based on any bugs you have as I may not have updated for the version you are utilizing and it reflects poorly and incorrectly on my hard work
- If all of the above is taken care of and you have something constructive, or nice to say about the plugin of course leave a review. Otherwise, reviews are not for bug reporting.Want a private plugin ? View my plugin shop.
Note: This is from when ChestRegen was on bukkit
Ive had to remove some links here are direct downloads for missing versions. here are the direct downloads. and here are some more (3.2.0 and later)
ChestRegen is currently going through a complete rewrite. Please be patient, this rewrite will be much more efficient and less buggy. The latest version is built on a backbone that doesn't adhere to my current standards and therefore I am undertaking a complete rewrite.
Lightweight chest regeneration plugin
When I do the plugin, nothing pops up! I do /cr, and instead of seeing a message, I see nothing. I do /chestrefill, still, nothing. I tried restarting it, I tried to uninstall and reinstall, I tried everything. All it does is nothing. It's just blank in my chatbox, and i tried to fix it, didn't work. Please fix!
This is a plugin I definitely find very useful. I use it in combination with the Skullturrets plugin to make turrets which never run out of ammo near spawn. Does its job well and I haven't had any problems with it, plus the author has been keeping it up to date, even before this plugin was on spigot.
I wanted to edit my earlier review but I couldnt figure out how-- the maker of this plugin submitted an update within 30 min of me describing a situation I had with it because I was still using the craftbukkit.jar AND he helped me with an issue I was having with the commands-- the other reviews are true- this dev is very responsive