- connection_lostChopTreeW for Spigot 1.7+
Spigot 1.9+: Use Latest Version Above ↗
Spigot 1.7-1.8: Use ChopTreeW v1.6
What is ChopTreeW?
ChopTreeW is not a continuation, nor a branch of the original ChopTree, ChopTree2 or ChopTree3. ChopTreeW is a brand new tree-cutting plugin, that allows you to cut down a tree by removing only one block. It also features fun animation with sound (toggle-able), light-weight and optimized for performance.
Well how will this plugin work? See this:
- Cut down a tree by removing only one block. It only works for trees.
- Logs will not vanish immediately, there will be animation of block breaking, one by one. The speed is toggle-able, with an optional feature to make cut trees down immediately instead.
- Sound and animation enabled, toggle-able separately in config.
- Limit the height and log count for trees.
- Limit the tools that could be used for ChopTreeW.
- Permission (welp...)
- Respect other protection plugins. (If the user has the permission to remove the base log, the tree will be cut down, otherwise it won't.)
- Option to make tools loses more durability.
- Option to take enchantment into account so that the tool will lose less durability with Unbreaking enchantment (toggle-able).
- Option to set a more damage to tool multiplier. For instance, setting this value to 0.5 makes the tool only lose 50% durability than it is supposed to.
- Option to interrupt the cut if the durability of the tool is not capable of cutting down the tree (toggle-able).
- Able to let player turn off the plugin for himself (/choptree off)
- Auto re-plant saplings after tree was cut down.
- Spigot 1.7+
- choptree.chop - Grant the player permission to cutting
- /choptree <on/off> turn on or off ChopTreeW for yourself.
uses permission: choptree.chop
Code (Text):heightlimit: 50 // Height limit of trees
loglimit: 500 // Log limit for each cut
popleaves: 2 // Pop leaves around the trunk. Set to 0 will disable this feature.
sound: true // Enable sound
effect: true // Enable animation
popinterval: -1 // Interval (every x tick) between logs popping. Set to -1 means auto, it will use 1 for logs < 50 and 2 for logs >= 50. Set to 0 will make the tree pop instantly.
moredamagetotools: 0 // The multiplier of whether do more damage to tools. Set 0 to disable. Set to 1 to make the tool take damage equal to log count. You may use decimals.
interruptiftoolwillbreak: true // Set to true will deny the cut if the tool's durability is not capable to cut down the tree.
considertoolenchantment: true // Whether consider tool's Unbreaking enchantment.
autoreplant: -1 // Ticks before automatic re-plant, set to -1 to disable.
allowedtools: // Allowed tools, use enum name or item ID (legacy numbers)
Source & Permissions:
Source permission: GPLv3
Redistribute without permission is not allowed. PM for permission.
* I was actually planning on making this a premium resource instead. Nope.
* My English might be bad... Feel free to correct my mistakes.
Cut down a tree by removing one block... One block at a time, with sound and animation!