With Chunk Remover you can create worlds which are missing chunks. This adds a new twist and challenge to Minecraft.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Drop the plugin into the plugin folder of Minecraft
- Start your server, so that a config file is generated
- Open the config (plugins/Chunk-Remover/config.yml)
- Change the values to your preferences
- Save the file
- Use the command /chunkremover (permission: chunk-remover.reload) to reload the config file
- Maximum performance due to directly hooking into the chunk generator.
- Works with most of the custom world generators (if you find a world generator which does not work let me know)
- Adjustable values
- Seeded generation
- Option to let portal room generated in a removed chunk
- Option to let end spike generated in a removed chunk
- More patterns for the generation (currently random and checkerboard are available)
- Let me know if you want other features
- The plugin only works with Minecraft version 1.16.4
- The plugin only affects newly generated chunks
Picture shows the Overworld with 70% of the chunks removed.
Picture shows the Nether with 70% of the chunks removed.
Thanks to AleIV who contacted me for such a plugin.