Original plugin made by Cyprias at https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/chunkspawnerlimiter.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Limits entities in a chunk. Highly configurable.
Stats by bStats.
Default config.yml here.
- debug-messages: Show debug messages in console.
- check-chunk-load: Check chunk upon load.
- check-chunk-unload: Check chunk upon unload.
- watch-creature-spawns: Check chunk upon mob spawn.
- check-surrounding-chunks: Check surrounding chunks.
- active-inspections: Periodically recheck loaded chunks.
- inspection-frequency: How often to inspect a chunk.
- notify-players: Notify players within the chunk when it's culled.
- ignore-metadata: Ignore entities with metadata.
- List of mobs to remove and their max limits.
- excluded-worlds: Worlds to exclude mob limits in.
- messages: modify removed entities message.
- /cslreload or /csl reload - Reloads the config.
- Permission: csl.reload
- /cslinfo or /csl info - Shows the current spawn reasons & entity limits.
- Permission: csl.info
- /cslsettings or /csl settings - Shows the current settings & messages.
- Permission: csl.settings
Chunk Spawner Limiter [1.13-1.19] 4.1.6
Limit entities in a chunk.
I can not stress this enough for faction server owners! This is a MUST HAVE! When players get OP and have like hundred of spawners the entire server was tanking! But making them illegal would ruin the experience! This plugin made my TPS go from 16-20 over and over to 19.99-20 TPS consistently throughout the entire day while also keep spawners operational and profitable! THIS IS A MUST HAVE!!!!
You literally SAVED my server... I had a huge nightmare where with all my server files/standard plugins I could only control mob spawning in the world as standard and other plugins only affected world dimension and not the End or nether (extremely frustrating to set mobs to spawn x amount and see no reduction). Because of this amazing plugin I now have the end dimension under control - there were 50 million endermen per chunk (or it felt like it) which is not only terrible for a new player with limited equipment but needless to say it made mob farms in the end ridiculously OP and made xp value worthless as too easy to get. Out of 50+ plugins I have used so far this is the first one I have bothered to rate because it is very easy to use and configure and actually works perfect and allows you to control mobs down to a specific mob and a specific dimension, the auto clearing of mobs also works better than one of my other plugins which I might just delete in favour of using this instead. Amazing, I hope this plugin will continue forever!