Simple script for Citizens/Denizen to enable the use of BossShop in the NPCs.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- BossShop: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...layerfriendly-chest-gui-shop-menu-plugin.222/
- Citizens: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/citizens.13811/
- Denizen: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/denizen.21039/
Open the .zip and place the "shop.yml" file into your Denizen's "scripts" folder.
- Find/Create an NPC using Citizens that will be your shop.
- Select the NPC.
- Type /npc assignment --set "LClickShop2"
- Any time a player left or right clicks your NPC, the shop will open.
LClickShop2 is for the default file. If you change the name of the assignment in the shop.yml file, which is the first line, that will be what you use instead of LClickShop2. Example: IF you change it to DonatorShop you would use /npc assignment --set "DonatorShop"
Copy and paste the file to create a new shop script. Make sure you change the info. 3 example files have been included in the .zip to ensure you make the correct changes
If you have any questions, PM me via Starting a Conversation on my Profile Page.
Click this link: https://www.spigotmc.org/conversations/add?to=Shlobdon
IF you'd like to donate a small portion, here is a link to do so. Thanks as always! :
Citizen/Denizen NPC Script for BossShop 1.3
Easily allow a BossShop shop to work with your Citzen's NPCs (for shops).