- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/trophonix/griefpreventionflyClaim Fly1. Install a supported claim plugin
Allow use of /fly inside claims
Want to allow players to fly - perhaps as a rank perk - but don't want them to be able to fly around everywhere and potentially abuse it? This simple plugin allows you to give players limited access to /fly using GriefPrevention claims OR Residence claims!
How to setup
2. Install any plugin to allow players to fly. Examples:
- GriefPrevention: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/griefprevention.1884/
- Residence: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/residence-1-7-10-up-to-1-14.11480/
- PlotSquared: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/plotsquared.1177/
- Player Plot: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/player-plot.68033/
- WorldGuard Regions: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/worldguard
- Make sure to install the correct version for your server
- AdvancedRegionMarkets: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/advancedregionmarket.58732/
- In theory, any other plugin that uses WorldGuard regions.
3. Install claim fly.
- Soar: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/soar-☁-simple-flight-plugin.68327/
- EssentialsX: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/essentialsx.9089/
- CMI: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...sentials-economy-mysql-sqlite-much-more.3742/
4. Done! Now players will be allowed to fly only in their claims, or based on your configuration of Claim Fly!
If you want certain players or ranks to have access to flying everywhere, that's simple too! Just give them the permission node claimfly.bypass (or gpfly.bypass).
As of version 1.1, the config option otherTrustedClaims allows the players to fly in claims they are trusted in as well as their own. The freeWorld config option allows players to fly in the open world but not in other player's claims.
Use /gpfly rl to reload your configs in-game. (Must have claimfly.admin permission - or gpfly.admin)
Check out the default config options here.Code (YAML):
# Claim Fly by Trophonix
# - - - - - - - - -
# permissionRequired: true/false - Whether to require "claimfly.fly" to fly in claims
# otherTrustedClaims: true/false - Whether to allow flight in trusted claims not owned by the player.
# adminClaims: true/false - Whether to allow flight in admin claims (GriefPrevention)
# freeWorld: true/false - Whether to allow flight in the unclaimed world.
# If true, player will be disallowed in other people's claims but not in wilderness.
# drop: true/false. Drop the player out of the sky (no fall damage) instead of moving them back!
# gamemodeBypass: true/false. Allow bypassing if the player is in creative or spectator mode.
# onFlyCommand: true/false. Whether to listen for /fly and cancel that.
# If you're not using Essentials this will just listen for
# "/fly" so if there are aliases, it won't know they typed /fly.
# They'll be stopped when they actually start flying.
# - - - - - - - - -
# notAllowed: Message to send when player attempts to enable flight outside of claim.
# flightDisabled: Message to send when player attempts to exit their claim with flight enabled.
notAllowed: "&4(!) &cYou can't use flight outside of your claims."
flightDisabled: "&4(!) &cYou need to disable flight to go there!"
Claim Fly ✈ Flight in Claims and Plots 1.2.6
Allow players to fly within their own claims
- Add fly permission, allow multiple hooks simultaneously Jun 12, 2019
- Fix GriefPrevention admin claims Jun 9, 2019
- GriefPrevention fix Jun 9, 2019