ClassicLogger generates YAML files for you so you can log everything players on your server do, without a database like MySQL. It will let you know the time a player did something, their username, the location it happened at and exactly what they did. The YAML files will update automatically, without the need of a restart or reload. The configuration file allows you to set an interval of how often you would like to clear the data in the logs, preventing lag build up.
- Chat messages
- Executed commands
- Placed blocks
- Broken blocks
- Dropped items
- Player joins
- Player leaves
- Clear the logs automatically using the configuration interval
- Enable/Disable certain features
- Permission nodes to bypass certain features
- classiclogger.bypass.all - Bypass all features
- classiclogger.bypass.chat - Bypass the chat feature
- classiclogger.bypass.commands - Bypass the commands feature
- classiclogger.bypass.itemdrops - Bypass the dropped items feature
- classiclogger.bypass.joins - Bypass the join feature
- classiclogger.bypass.leaves - Bypass the leave feature
- classiclogger.bypass.blockplaces - Bypass the placed blocks feature
- classiclogger.bypass.blockbreaks - Bypass the broken blocks feature
If you would like ClassicLogger to log anything else, please submit a ticket and I will try my best to fulfill your needs.
- I have ran out of ideas, please feel free to comment your ideas below.