- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- This plugin will have an irreversible effect on world generation wherever water naturally pours over gravel, like on a hillside. Generally, gravel already generated underwater will remain gravel until a block update occurs near it. The block transformations caused by this plugin will not trigger more block updates (thus oceans with gravel floors are safe).
- The performance impact of this plugin is nearly non-existent, for those concerned server admins.
ClayFarming gives any blocks you choose concrete_powder-like mechanics. By default, this is using water to make gravel into clay. For survival servers, this makes clay much more accessible to players for projects needing bricks or terracotta. I personally haven't used any other blocks, but other possibilities may exist?
New beta feature: Item Drops
Now you can configure items with a chance to drop whenever a block is transformed. This can even include custom items from other plugins or mods. Use '/cfarm addhand' in-game to start adding possible items.
1.) Stop your server.
2.) Drag and drop the ClayFarming.jar file into your plugin directory.
3.) Start your server.
4.) Configure the plugin to your liking using the generated configurations.
5.) Run the command '/cfarm reload' from the console or as a player with appropriate permission.
6.) Go farm some clay or whatever
/cfarm | The base command. Valid subcommands are as follows:
- /cfarm reload | reload the config and reset the transformation tasks.
- /cfarm addhand <chance> | adds the item in your hand with an optional chance (default 5%) to drop on each block transformation
description: Grants all plugin permission nodes
description: Allows players to use /cfarm
description: Allows players to use /cfarm reload
description: Allows players to use /cfarm addhand
ColorfulLogging: true # toggles color codes in the console messages
Metrics: true # toggles sending metrics to bStats
Minimum: 1 # the minimum amount of seconds before gravel turns to clay
Maximum: 4 # the maximum amount of seconds before gravel turns to clay
From: GRAVEL # the material you want to transform
To: CLAY # the material you want the from material to turn into
Liquids: # the liquids that will trigger block transformations
Enabled: false # toggles whether items in items.yml drop or not
Join the DoodCraft Discord server to meet the community behind my plugins, and to keep updated about any new features or plugins:
License and Support:
The source can be found on GitHub.
If you have a problem with the plugin, please file an issue on the GitHub page with stack traces (if possible), any steps taken to possibly reproduce the issue, as well as a list of any plugins in use during the time of the problem.
The license for this resource, where applicable, is the MIT license. Feel free to use any part of this plugin any way you like.
For support, PM me here, on Discord, or email me at [email protected]