- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Tired of having to use up your precious levels at an anvil, just to use your enchantment books? Or simply just want instant enchantments? Well then this is the plugin for you!
This plugin enables players to click and drag an enchantment book onto an item, and if the enchantment is the right kind (you don't want lure 3 on a sword ) then it will instantly enchant it! As well as being a nice little feature for donors, this is also really great for PVP as players can now easily use books that they receive during a fight.
To set up this plugin, simply drop the Click2Enchant.jar file into your servers plugins folder then restart your server and away you go!
Supports the EnchantmentAPI custom enchantment plugin by Eniripsa96
- Instant enchantments
- Unsafe enchantment support
- Super Lightweight
- Enchanted book give command
- Reeeeally easy setup
- Optional failure chances
- Support for some popular custom enchantment plugins!
- Ability to run commands when an enchantment is a success/failure - New!
- Optional permissions (Good for donor ranks)
Now supports the EnchantPlus custom enchantment plugin by @NeuroZap
Now supports the zEnchantments custom enchantment plugin by @ZedlyDev - Check it out!
- click2enchant.enchant - Gives the player the ability to instantly enchant (default)
- click2enchant.unsafe - Allows players to enchant items to levels beyond that which is possible in vanilla minecraft. (Not default)
- click2enchant.costs - Requires players to pay the same levels (exp) when instantly enchanting items as they would in vanilla minecraft at an anvil. (Not default)
- click2enchant.reload - Allows players to reload the config file (default op only)
- click2enchant.give- Allows players to use the /click2enchant give command (default op only)
- /click2enchant give - Gives the player an enchanted book (custom enchantments supported)
- /click2enchant reload - Reloads the config file.
Plugin in action:
*NOTE: You pick the book up and rightclick it onto the item to make it enchant.
I need more ideas for this plugin so let me know if you can think of something!
- Add optional, configurable level costs - Done!
- Add optional success and destroy rates - Done!
- Add support for custom enchantment plugins eg.EnchantPlus -Done!
- Add support for the new enchantments - Done!
- Ability to add books together
Spanish Video Review:
Default Configuration File:
#Should enchantments add up to levels above that possible in vanilla?
#An example of this is adding a power V book and a power III book to a bow to get a power VIII bow
#Should the plugin alert a player when they don't have enough levels to enchant an item?
#Should failure chances be added to the books lore? (chances will be added upon enchanting)
#What colors should the lore messages be? (This is only used if the Add_Chance_To_Lore setting is true)
#Options: AQUA, BLACK, BLUE, DARK_AQUA, DARK_BLUE, DARK_GREEN, DARK_PURPLE, DARK_RED, GOLD, GRAY, GREEN, LIGHT_PURPLE, MAGIC, RED, WHITE, YELLOW
#What percentage out of 100 should the maximum failure chance be? (This is only used if the Add_Chance_To_Lore setting is true)
#The chance added to the books lore will be a random value between the maximum and minimum failure chance values.
#What percentage out of 100 should the minimum failure chance be? (This is only used if the Add_Chance_To_Lore setting is true)
#What percentage out of 100 should the chance be that an instant enchantment fails?
#NOTE: This is only used if the Add_Chance_To_Lore setting is false, otherwise the chance is calculated using the maximum and minimum and added to the lore.
#What message should be sent when the book fails to enchant? (Set to: "none" to disable the message)
Failure_Message: "&4Oh no! Your enchantment book has vanished!"
#Delete Item upon faliure? (eg. if enchanting a sword fails, the sword would also get deleted not just the book)
#Should the players inventory close upon enchant failure (can be used to make sure player sees failure message)
#List of commands to execute upon enchantment failure - Insert %p for the players name
#List of commands to execute upon enchantment success - Insert %p for the players name
You are not allowed to decompile this plugin unless you really, really want to.
You are not allowed to change the Source-Code unless you have a good idea.
You are not authorized sell or distribute this plugin because I'm already doing that.
You are only allowed to use this plugin for your server or anyone else's.
If you run into any issues at all don't hesitate to contact me and I'll try to get back to you as quickly as possible.
Source Code: https://ufile.io/3o4f9
Please don't leave a negative review on my plugin based on any issues/bugs you've had, its hard to test for everything and it would be more helpful to everyone if you contact me and let me fix it!
If I've helped you and you would like to show your appreciation, you may buy me a coffee because that's what I love.
A big thanks to the following user(s) for the coffee's:
*PM me if you want your name put up
- venomcraft.pw ($1.5 donation)
- NyxPVP ($1.5 donation)
Click2Enchant Click2Enchant 1.6
Allow Instant enchantments! Just right-click an enchanted book onto an item to enchant it!