- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://github.com/OllieJW/CmdWebhooksThis is a free plugin so all donations are REALLY appreciated as they motivate me to do more like thisCmdWebhooks Logs all Joins, Leaves, Commands, Chat and more to your Discord server using webhooks!
- Per event webhooks. Use a different webhook for commands ect.
- Simple to use out of the box. Easy to use config
- Send messages with an ingame command
- Simple API
# --- CMD WEBHOOKS ---
# SPIGOT: https://www.spigotmc.org/members/olliejw.1154275/
# DISCORD: https://discord.gg/tFhTcQ6yMn
# This is the default webhook URL. If a module is using the webhook 'DEFAULT' then it will use this link
# Where the /cmdw-send command goes
# ============ MODULES ============ #
# When the server starts
Message: 'Server started!'
# When the server stops
Message: 'Server stopped!'
# When someone runs a command
Message: '[player] sent command `[cmd]`'
# When someones sends a message
Message: '[player]: `[msg]`'
# When someone joins
Message: '[player] has joined'
# When someone leaves
Message: '[player] has left'
- Place the .jar file in your plugins folder.
- Reload/Restart server and open the config.yml folder
- Right click your Discord channel where you want to log these messages
- Select "integrations" and click "view webhooks"
- Click "new webhook" and configure it as you like
- Then press "copy webhook url"
- Put the copied link into the config in the "WebhookURL" section
- If you want specific modules to use different webhooks repeat this process but on the specified module change WebHook from 'DEFAULT' to your new link!
Log all Joins, Leaves, Commands, Chat and more to your Discord server