- Tested Minecraft Versions:
A simple 1v1 coin toss plugin with monetary bets.
You can set taxes, minimum bets, and maximum bets.
All messages can be customized, and it includes an experimental system that can reduce excessive gambling. (configurable and can be disabled)
Note: I wrote this out of boredom, and decided to post it on spigot, thus I probably won't add any new features. I will fix any bugs people find, though.
- Place the plugin in the plugins folder of your server.
- Start and stop your server. This will generate the config file.
- Edit the configurations to your liking.
- Start your server again.
- Give the permission "cointoss.use" to everyone that should be able to use the cointoss command.
- You challenge someone with /cointoss challenge <player> <bet>
- The person you challenged gets a notification, and he has to type /cointoss accept <heads/tails>
- The coin toss will start, and after a second it will end and reward the winning user.
Coin Toss 1.1.2
A simple 1v1 Coin Toss plugin where people can challenge each other. (with bets)
- Fixed error where the plugin simply wouldn't toss coins at all. Jan 26, 2016
- Fix exploit Jan 25, 2016
- Add CoinTossEndEvent Jan 10, 2016