Quite some code was touched. If you find any bug (even visually or small), please report it at https://github.com/JustEli/Coins/issues Thanks!
- Efficiency improvements.
- Added support for RGB coloring for MC1.16+.
- Any message in the config can be formatted with HEX color codes like so: '&#<HEX>'. Example: '&#ac33dd'.
- Added block multiplier option.
- Define different coin drops for different types of blocks.
- Keep in mind that this is only for the blocks that drop experience if 'onlyExperienceBlocks' is true.
- Added '/coins toggle', to toggle functionality of the plugin globally.
- When disabled, coins will not drop and withdrawing coins isn't possible. Picking up coins that were already on the ground and depositing coins is still possible.
- Permission: 'coins.toggle'
- Fixed a bug where players didn't lose coins on death even tho it was enabled in the config at option 'loseOnDeath'.
Add this to your existing config:
Thanks to Hawkfalcon for RGB support and block multiplier contribution.Code (Text):# Put the amount of coins dropped for a specific block type here, by default: blocks drop one coin.
# Keep in mind that this is only for the blocks that drop experience if 'onlyExperienceBlocks' is true.
# Set a block type to 0 (i.e. 'COAL_ORE: 0') to disable coins for that specific type.
# You can find block material types via this URL (input types that aren't blocks will be ignored):