Color Portals lets users easily create portals with no commands to type!
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Simply create a portal frame with any color of wool like so:
Then place a sign on the top center give it a name and a channel:
This portal is now named "Rock Field" and will link to the chain of ORANGE portals on CHANNEL 3.
If we now create another orange portal on channel 3 and name it "Other One", we will see it links to our first portal we created.
Now simply put a pressure plate on the floor of the portal (or an detector rail if using minecarts) and/or a button on the inside of the portal to use them!
You can create many color portals on the same color/channel and they will daisy chain together automatically!
- No commands necessary to set up portals.
- Portals link automatically. No running back and forth setting locations.
- Very low server load. Lightweight and easy!
- MultiVerse/MultiWorld compatible. Teleport between worlds with ease.
- No permissions required. (But are supported)
- No configuration required. (But many options are supported)
- Plug and Play.
- /portal info or /cp info - Use while standing in or looking at a portal to get more information on the portal and where it warps to.
- /portal list or /cp list - Displays how many portals are registered on the server.
colorportals.use - allows player to use portals
colorportals.create - allows player to create portals
colorportals.destroy - allows player to destroy portals
colorportals.nodistance - allows player bypass max/min distance between portals (if distance is used)
Download now and try it out for yourself!
Color Portals is by far the easiest to use portal plugin to date and is also the most fun. People on your server will not be able to get enough!
Also be sure to check out my other plugins!
Also, if you enjoy my plugins and want to buy me a coffee, you can donate below. Thank you!
Color Portals 1.6.4
Create portals in-game with little effort and no commands to type!