- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Ever wanted to have colored water in minecraft? Bedrock has colored water, Why cant we? Now we can!
1. First place down a cauldron and fill it with water.
2. Get a dye of your choice and right click the cauldron and BOOM now you have colored water.
- Colored water is not real water. It will not put you out if you are on fire
- You can get your water back the same way you usually do if the water is colored.
- The resource pack does not replace any block or items. All items and blocks are still there.
1. Download the ColoredWater plugin
2. Open the zip and put resource pack in your minecraft resource pack folder
3. Put the ColoredWater.jar file in your server