This simple plugin allow you to add various color/format codes to your name using /nick command.
- Plugin icon by cdn4iconfinder
Server owners can give players/groups permissions for each color/format code.
You can only change the color/format and you cannot change your name itself.
- /coloredname help : displays a help menu
- /coloredname reload : reloads config.yml
- /nick [player] <coloredname> : sets your (or [player]'s) name to <coloredname>, if you typeit will resets the color/format coding.Code (Text):/nick ""
- coloredname.reload : allows you to use the reload command
- coloredname.use : allows you to use the /nick command
- coloredname.use.other : allows you to set other player's (must be online) coloured name.
- coloredname.use.<color/format code letter> : in order to use each color/format code, you need to have corresponding permission. For example, in order to use the color "yellow", you need to have a permission "coloredname.use.e".
ErrorMsg : "&c[ColoredName] : Some error occured."
NoPermission : "&c[ColoredName] : You don't have a permission."
PlayerOffline : "&c[ColoredName] : %player% is offline."
InGameCommand : "&c[ColoredName] : You need to execute this command ingame."
CannotChanteName : "&c[ColoredName] : You can only change color/format code."
NickSet: "&a[ColoredName] : &e%player%&a's nickname has been set to &r%name%&a."
msg: "=== &e[&aColoredName Commands List (%version%)&e] &r==="
msg: "&a/coloredname help : displays this help menu."
msg: "&a/coloredname reload : reloads config file."
msg: "&a/coloredname debug <true|false> : turn on / off the debug mode."
msg: "&a/nick [player] <colored_name> : sets your (or [player]'s) name to <colored_name>."
# This color will be used to reset the colored name if it fails.
just drop ColoredName.jar into the plugins folder.
It would be greatly appreciated for your donation to continue providing support for this plugin.
You can decorate your name with color/format codes.
- added DefaultColor: option Dec 1, 2015
- added &r at the end of coloured name so that other chat plugins don't carry on with the previous col Oct 23, 2015
- added persistent feature Oct 18, 2015