- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Basic plugin to allow players to keep their inventory when they die to natural causes, but drop their items when they are killed in PvP combat.
Made by Eric (yoonicode.com) / GH: yummypasta / MC: TildeTildeTilde
- Plugin will only work in worlds specified in config.yml that have the keepInventory gamerule set to false.
- Players with the permission combattagkeepinv.exempt will keep their inventories regardless of if they are combat-tagged. (Note: this permission must be explicitly set, operators will not automatically have it)
Open Source! View on Github
- cooldownTime: How long a player will be combat-tagged for when hit, in seconds. (int)
- killCombatLoggers: Set to true to kill combat-tagged players when they disconnect. (boolean)
- worlds: The names of the worlds in which the plugin will be active. (string)