THIS PLUGIN IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED.
- cheddar262, Techcable
Use CombatTag instead.
Combat Tag Reloaded
Do you hate it when you are winning a fight and your opponent logs out, or when someone runs in to a safezone? Then use Combat Tag Reloaded, a plugin that stops PvP logging and entering a safezone in combat.
- Marks someone in combat if they are fighting and unmarks them when they aren't
- Applies a punishment if someone logs off in combat to discourage combat-logging
- Spawn an npc with armor to take the player's place until they log on again
- Instantly Kill them when they log off
- Prevents you from entering a worldedit no-pvp region when in combat to prevent safezoning
- Java 7
Development builds of this project can be acquired at the provided continuous integration server.
These builds have not been approved by the BukkitDev staff. Use them at your own risk.
If you have a problem follow these steps.
1. Check the FAQ
2. If your question isn't there ask a question in the comments
3. If you are told it is a bug check the issue tracker
4. If the bug is not there file an issue on the issue tracker
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- The plugin's version
- The server's version
- The OS version/name and architecture
- The core count for the CPU
- The number of players online
- The Metrics version
- If you use instakill or npc spawning
Combat Tag Reloaded is an open source fork of cheddar262's Combat Tag licensed under the CC0 License. The source code is available on github.
This plugin uses gravity updater to automatically download updates from bukkit dev. If you want to disable auto updating set autoUpdate to false in the config file.
Combat-Tag Reloaded 1.0.12
Prevents Players from Combat-Tagging