Supported Spigot Versions:
- Source Code:
- MCMarter, Olivo
1.7.10, 1.8.8, 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2, 1.13.2, 1.14.4, 1.15.2
CombatLogX is an awesome plugin that can be used to punish players that leave during combat.
The plugin is very configurable and even uses an expansion system to prevent unwanted features from wasting server resources.
All expansions that are created by SirBlobman will be included inside of the CombatLogX.zip file.
If you need more information about these expansions, you can visit the Spigot Wiki
CombatLogX is not like all other plugins, please follow the guide below to install it correctly:
- Download the CombatLogX.zip file into a folder on your computer using the DOWNLOAD button above.
- Extract the CombatLogX.zip file into the folder that you created.
- Open the folder you created and delete any expansion jars that you don't need from <folder>/CombatLogX/expansions/.
- Upload the contents of the folder you created into the /plugins/ folder of your server.
- Start your server so that the configuration files can be generated properly.
- Stop your server and modify all the configuration files with the settings that you want. Expansions have their own configs so don't forget to check those as well.
- Start your server. CombatLogX should be working now. If you need help or find bugs please report them in my Discord or on my GitHub page.
Bypass Permission: The bypass permission is configurable in the config.yml file
combatlogx.notifier.toggle Allow access to the /combatlogx toggle command.
combatlogx.reload Allow access to the /combatlogx reload command.
combatlogx.tag Allow access to the /combatlogx tag command.
combatlogx.untag Allow access to the /combatlogx untag command.
combatlogx.version Allow access to the /combatlogx version command.
A beta version of CombatLogX is available. This version is being prepared for the next release so please report as many bugs as possible while you can.
You can download the beta builds on my CodeMC Jenkins Page
Information about using the CombatLogX API can be found on GitHub. Click the links below to view the information.
Help and Support:
Click the image to join my discord for support. You can also join if you have feature requests or if you just want to chat with other CombatLogX users.
Advertisements and Sponsors
CombatLogX is sponsored by Iceline Hosting
Click the image and use code "SIRBLOBMAN" to get 20% off your first month of Minecraft server hosting!
SirBlobman and Mouths StopShop
We are offering a nice selection of premium plugins that may help out on your servers.
So far we have Custom Creepers, PatchCore, DropHoppers, FactionsTop, GenBuckets, ToolsPlus, Stacker, and MobCoins.
Click here to join the StopShop Discord
Please do not use a review to leave bug reports or errors. I am not able to help you through a review.
CombatLog with eXpansions
I'm using the latest version of Paper (1.15.2) and your beta builds latest version! If a player hits other players both players will be kicked... I do not have any console error just kicked for the classic reason: kimhxnggamerXD lost connection: Disconnected
CombatLogX has always worked and never gave errors. Everything in the plugin is configurable, and it is nice that all the expansions are available in a zip file, it makes it extremely easy to implement things. Keep up the great work!
decent at most things, but unfortunately allows bypassing worldguard restrictions on my server by going into combat if "blocks.prevent right-click" is set to true in "cheat prevention.yml"... which unfortunately does not allow people to right click their own items.