- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8Combo CounterTrack your combos in real time using this plugin. When you engage in combat and get your opponent in a combo, the plugin will notify your current combo streak.
This plugin can send ACTIONBAR messages by itself! (1.8 +)
(might add a hook for the plugin ActionBar soon)
- Move "ComboCounter.jar" to your plugins folder in your server's directory.
- Reload or start the server to enable the plugin.
- Modify "config.yml" in "/plugins/ComboCounter" if necessary.
Code (Text):#Should combos reset after a certain time limit?
#Time required to pass until combo is reset (in ticks)
#Should combos reset once damaged by another player?
#Amount of combos required to start messaging
#Message combo number every X hits
#eg: a value of 5 will make the plugin message every 5 hits
#Display on ActionBar or in chat messages?
#Set to true for ActionBar (REQUIRES 1.8) and false for chat.
#Combo counter message
#Use %combo% to replace with the combo number
#Use & to change color
message: '&aCOMBO %combo%'
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Please PM me or report it in the discussion section.
- Add hook for plugin ActionBar
- Rename config value "minComboCount" to "minHitCount" to resolve confusion
- Load config into memory on enable rather than getting values for every damage event (silly me)