- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.8Combo CounterTrack your combos in real time using this plugin. When you engage in combat and get your opponent in a combo, the plugin will notify your current combo streak.
This project has been abandoned. There will be no more updates for this project.
This plugin can send ACTIONBAR messages by itself! (1.8 +)
(might add a hook for the plugin ActionBar soon)
- Move "ComboCounter.jar" to your plugins folder in your server's directory.
- Reload or start the server to enable the plugin.
- Modify "config.yml" in "/plugins/ComboCounter" if necessary.
Code (Text):#Should combos reset after a certain time limit?
#Time required to pass until combo is reset (in ticks)
#Should combos reset once damaged by another player?
#Amount of combos required to start messaging
#Message combo number every X hits
#eg: a value of 5 will make the plugin message every 5 hits
#Display on ActionBar or in chat messages?
#Set to true for ActionBar (REQUIRES 1.8) and false for chat.
#Combo counter message
#Use %combo% to replace with the combo number
#Use & to change color
message: '&aCOMBO %combo%'
Found a bug or have a suggestion? Please PM me or report it in the discussion section.
- Add hook for plugin ActionBar
- Rename config value "minComboCount" to "minHitCount" to resolve confusion
- Load config into memory on enable rather than getting values for every damage event (silly me)